Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Breach of contract Empty Breach of contract Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:37 am

dannyfdelacruz

Arresto Menor

Good morning po, I am a freelancer, the payment has been delayed by other party, we have agreements sent through via emails, nangako naman sila na sa sunod na bwan nila babayaran, pano pagdi nila ako bayaran? Saan po ako pwede dumulog? Indonesian po yung company. Salamat po sa advice.

2contract - Breach of contract Empty Re: Breach of contract Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:16 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

hi danny,

Since in freelancing is different from employee / employer relationship, di mo malalapitan ang dole. the agreement is between you, a freelancer, independent professional and a company who contracted you to do a certain job. thus this is not suitable in the labor and employment thread. try to post this question in the contracts and obligation section.

Btw, if you got your freelance job in the freelance website, you can approach the admin and report the company. if not, try to contact the legal bodies in that company to file a complain. Next time, I suggest that you investigate first the company and have them pay down payment first before doing their request.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum