Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT  Empty EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:32 am

angel antic

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir may kapatid po akong lalake may asawa at wALANG anak, nag apon lang po sila 22 years back na. Namatay napo asawa nya 5 years ago pero wala pong settlement or partition ng properties ANG GINAWA. Namatay napo ang kapatid ko last month na wala naman pong WILL na iniwan. MAYRON PO BANG HABOL OR MAGIGING PARTE ANG MGA KAPATID SAPROPERTIES NA INIWAN NILANG MAG ASAWA? Bale 8 po kaming magkakapatid. Please give us your legal opinion kasi po pinapaalis na kami ng ampon ng kapatid KO sa lupang pinatirahan ng kapatid ko SA AMIN na pag aari nya. Thank n anticipatiion.

2EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT  Empty Re: EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:40 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung di kayo ginawang legal na tagapagmana ng kapatid nyo, wala kayong habol sa ariarian nya.

3EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT  Empty Estate tax Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 pm

leeDmd

Arresto Menor

Good day. I hope you will entertain my query regarding extrajudicial settlement and transfer of title. My father died last year from CA, may naiwan po syang lot which is 400 sqm. After his death inasikaso namin and sinettle lahat ng mother ko ang estate tax na nagkakahalaga ng more than 400k. We have extrajudicial settlement pero gusto ng ipangalan ni mama sa akin ang titulo. Only child lang ako but we have ampon na first cousin ko, he's 16 yrs old. But his adoption is unintentional,biglaan lang so he has no legal adoption papers pero sa birth cert. Si mama at papa ang parents nya. We already have the Certifcate Authorizing Registration from BIR, next step is transfer na sana ang land title sa akin but ang paper na naiprocess ni BIR ay extrajudicial settlement bale dalawa kami ni mama ang nakalagay sa titulo kung sakali. Possible po ba na pwede pa kmi mgprovide ng extrajudicial settlement with waiver or rights ni mama na pwede ipresent sa registry of deeds para solely sa name ko na nakapangalan ang land title? And also ask ko lang po kung may babayaran uli kaming transfer tax khit wala pong nangyaring deed of donation or deed of sale? Do they honor extrajudicial settlement as a way or transferring the title from my papa to my name? do we have to pay tax for extrajudicial settlement of the estate Katulad ng sa capital gains tax or donors tax? And lastly may karapatan po ba ang cousin ko sa mga iniwan ni papa khit na he's living all his life sa kanyang biological mother? Thanks and God bless.

4EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT  Empty Re: EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLLEMENT Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 pm

payoneer

Arresto Mayor

It's too late for you to execute another extrajudical settlement of your late father's estate since you already have one. I would suggest that you proceed with the registration of the new title under your mom's and your name as co-owners. After that, she can donate her share to you by way of deed of donation. Depending on the value of the property, you're mom is looking at donor's taxes up to 15% (see Section 99, NIRC).

As for your cousin, he has no right to any of the assets left by your late father since is not a compulsory heir.

ecruz

Arresto Menor

hi. my siblings and i are preparing an extrajudicial settlement of heirs with waiver on our mother's property. there are 6 of us and one of our siblings decides to make things difficult for us and refuses to sign. all 5 of us have already signed. what can we do to compel my other sibling to sign? thanks in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum