Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid salary loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid salary loan Empty unpaid salary loan Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm

help_me

Arresto Menor

hello po... i really need some help. i got a salary loan from a bank worth 80k.. i did not sign any checks. i resigned from work due to personal reasons. and i failed to pay the monthly amortization religiously. mayroon po mga months na binabayaran ko ung monthly amortization para lang po ma update. but this time po 5 months na ako delayed. the bank is contacting me and they're saying na recorded line po tas pinapabayaran ung monthly amortization but di ko pa po kaya. i asked them if i can pay next month pero di raw pwede kelangan po talaga on the date they want me to pay. the caller will say lang po na representative siya sa bank. i am not sure po if he's from a collections agency. Atty., if the said bank will file this case in court, is it possible na makulong ako? i am willing to pay talaga but not this month kasi naghahanap pa ho ako nang trabaho. how far can they go with this court case po? is this criminal case or civil case? they mentioned then my warrant of arrest daw.

please help! thank u po.

2unpaid salary loan Empty Re: unpaid salary loan Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

attyLLL

based on your narration, this sounds proper for a civil case for collection.

if warrants of arrest are being mentioned, i believe you are dealing with a collection agency.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid salary loan Empty Re: unpaid salary loan Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 am

help_me

Arresto Menor

..atty. if di ko pa po kaya bayaran ung amortization this month, then ill promise to pay the next month, are they going to consider that? pwede po ba ako makulong dahil dito? di ko pa po kasi kaya bayaran. then the caller is telling me na they're from the bank pero rude cya minsan tapos sabi pa makukulong daw ako if hindi ko babayaran within the specified date. if ill pay the next month, pwede ba ma void ung case?

4unpaid salary loan Empty Re: unpaid salary loan Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

attyLLL

there is no case filed against you unless you receive a notice from the court or prosecutor. collection agencies use these intimidation tactics to force you to pay.

you can change your number if you don't want to deal with them. talk to the bank directly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5unpaid salary loan Empty Re: unpaid salary loan Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 pm

msworried

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon Atty.

I also have the same problem. Nag-avail po ako ng loan sa isang bangko at pinapirma po nila ako sa mga PDC's na sila po ang nagprovide. Nung una po okay namna kaya lang nahospitalize ang mother ko kaya hindi naasikaso ang monthly payment ko, 4 months na po ako na hindi nakakahulog. Nakareceived na din po ako ng demand letter na kailangan bayaran na ung full amount na 26k. But untul now hindi pa po kami nakaka move on sa naging problema namin. Willing po ako isettle ang full amount pero hindi ngayon. Pwede po ba nila ako ipakulong agad.

Please help me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum