Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid salary loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid salary loan Empty unpaid salary loan Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm

fiona_apple17

Arresto Menor

hi.. I wanted to ask some advice..
last 2009 i was granted a salary loan amounting to 50k as i remember and issued a check as a bank requirement. Now in 2010 my nightmare begun when my mother undergone a major operation. I was having a problem paying my debt. The bank keeps on sending demand letters etc. indicating that they will file a case against me and would probably forward the case to NBI. Now my problem is, I am very much willing to pay but not now. I had a opportunity to work overseas with a good pay. Maybe in 3-4 months time i can pay my debt. the agency where i applied was asking me a documents/requirements and one of this is the NBI Clearance. now what shall i do? i am afraid to go to NBI because they might not give me the clearance or might be my name is blocked listed. What must i do? Please help me with this matter and tell me what to do.. please..

2unpaid salary loan Empty Re: unpaid salary loan Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

attyLLL

go get your nbi clearance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum