Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSO Birth Certificate Problem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NSO Birth Certificate Problem Empty NSO Birth Certificate Problem Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Rosie Leen

Arresto Menor

Hi. I just want to ask an advice if what I am going to do regarding to my problem. My mother’s middle and last name in my NSO Birth Certificate were inverted. The middle name should be the last name and the last name should be her middle name sana. Dahil po doon ay mali rin po yung middle name ko na nka-state sa Birth Certificate ko. Ano po ang process para magpalagay ng annotation sa NSO Birth Certificate? I am from Davao City and I really need an advice po para ma-process ito. Thank you so much.

2NSO Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: NSO Birth Certificate Problem Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

Go to your MCR (Municipal City Registry) Office and ask some advice about your situation (I bet they are willing to aid you in your problem). I believe you will go through a lot of process and have a budget huge enough for your to handle the expenses.

3NSO Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: NSO Birth Certificate Problem Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:32 pm

yagami_kira

Arresto Menor

When creating a special power of attorney (e.g. giving power to someone to make correction in my NSO birth certificate), do we also need to have the attorney-in-fact sign in the SPA document? Also, do we need to have witnesses in the SPA document, too?

4NSO Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: NSO Birth Certificate Problem Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 pm

henryganal

Arresto Menor

Hi ask ko lang. birth certificate ko ayaw tanggapin sa dfa.. gawa ng name ko is buo yung junior sa birth cert. tama po ba na dapat ko patalaga sya papalitan sa munisipyo at sa NSO. ubos oras at tingin ko parehas lang naman ang Jr. sa junior

5NSO Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: NSO Birth Certificate Problem Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 pm

edwymen7

Arresto Menor

In my birth certificate I was wronlyregistered as male,while am a female by name and condition, where do I start to correct this official mistake?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum