Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNPAID CREDIT CARD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNPAID CREDIT CARD  Empty UNPAID CREDIT CARD Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 am

GINA26555

Arresto Menor

sir
i would like to seek advise on my unpaid credit card. a certain colonel an oic of mpd was harassing me together with other (lawyers) but i got a feeling that they are from the collection agency.. they were threatening me thru text messages that i have a warrant of arrest and that they have a search warrant on  my house and will get all my valuables amounting to 175k which i only have an unpaid balance of 20k from an eastwest credit card. I called them up to clarify and they were shouting at me to pay. I dont even got any notices letters summoning me to court and then all of a sudden i have a warrant of arrest or search warrant. this is so devastating as i have kids and this will put us on shame on our neighbors. do they have the right to ransack and get our things at home. Please advise.
I am willing to pay the balance as soon as i recover but as of the present am not capable of since i lost my job.

thanks

2UNPAID CREDIT CARD  Empty Re: UNPAID CREDIT CARD Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

request them to send a formal letter to you and stop sending their demands through text as this is not a proper legal channel. the first thing you need to do is check if their claims are true or they are just a collection agency harassing a defaulter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum