Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land with no title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land with no title Empty Land with no title Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:43 pm

daughterinneedofhelp

Arresto Menor

Gud day, I'm here to ask for help regarding my parents' land where our house is in. My parents' bought it in 1989, they have a deed of sale and tax declaration only. Now the original owner died and the heirs are processing on titling their land. Our part of the land was not surveyed and they wanted us to separate our land before they title theirs. Can you help me on how the process on separating our land and finally titling it in my parents name? They also said that we have to pay BIR. Hope you could help me. Thank you.

-daughterinneedofhelp

2LAND - Land with no title Empty Re: Land with no title Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

The partition of lots may be effected by the person who has the title. He/she will get a geodetic engineer to come up with separate technical descriptions. Then these will be submitted to the Register of Deeds for the individual titles to be produced. It will still be in the name of the original seller. Once they get the titles, they will also get tax decs for the properties. They should give it to you and you can get the transfer done.

3LAND - Land with no title Empty Re: Land with no title Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:59 pm

daughterinneedofhelp

Arresto Menor

Another question. Since the land has no title yet. Can we get have the survey done and title our part of the land?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum