Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

for adoption kids of my wife

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for adoption kids of my wife  Empty for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 pm

santosh kumar swain

Arresto Menor

I am santosh kumar swain from india. My wife is a Filipina. She have three kids before . I want to adopt them all .so I want to know about the documents need for me addopt them. So please kindly request inform me about need my documents for adopt them

2for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

You can check the below for information

https://philpad.com/how-to-adopt-a-child-in-the-philippines-adoption-requirements-procedures/

3for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 pm

santosh kumar swain

Arresto Menor

One more help please I have all documents available .how many days for process all complete for I am adopt them

4for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

regarding how long it will take, you can check with the respective office as they are the only one who can give you this information. try contacting dswd as they are better equipped in assisting in this type of cases.

5for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 pm

santosh kumar swain

Arresto Menor

Sorry i have no contact number of dswd. Please can provide me the contact number of dswd

6for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm

KohmakG

Arresto Menor

Hi good afternoon I am a Filipina married a British national and I have a 9 year old son. My husband and I met when my son was still a year and a half old so he grew up thinking my husband is his dad. On his birth certificate there is no name of the father. Now my husband wants to adopt him so he can use his surname. But we are currently living in Thailand do we have to be in the Philippines for the adoption process? I have not changed my surname to my married name yet, if I change it what happens to my son's name?

7for adoption kids of my wife  Empty Re: for adoption kids of my wife Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:36 am

guest_4775

Arresto Menor

santosh kumar swain wrote:I am santosh kumar swain from india.  My wife is a Filipina. She have three kids before . I want to adopt them all .so I want to know about the documents need for me addopt them.  So please kindly request inform me about need my documents for adopt them

I commend you for doing this. As a father fighting with a my ex-filipina wife to be part of my kids life, the most important thing you should do before you adopt is ensure you have a parenting agreement in place.

This will protect you and ensure you have long term relationship with the kids in case your wife decides to use the kids as pawns to blackmail you for money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum