Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about change surname kids of my wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about change surname kids of my wife  Empty about change surname kids of my wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 pm

santosh kumar swain

Arresto Menor

Hi I am santosh kumar swain from india .My nationality is Indian .mu wife is a Filipina. Before she married me she have three kids. I want to adopt the all kids and change the surname . So please infrom me what documents need for me adopt the all kids and change the all surname .

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to inquire with your government if they will recognize adoption decrees from foreign countries, otherwise you will have to file a petition for inter-country adoption.

santosh kumar swain

Arresto Menor

Please conform me what news the documents for adopt the all kids

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

IT DEPENDS. YOU HAVE TO KNOW FIRST WHAT ADOPTION PROCEDURE IS ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU PROCEED.

The usual documentary requirements are:

1. Marriage Certificate;
2. Birth Certificate of all children;
3. Written Consent of Biological Father;
4. Consent of Legitimate Children of the Adopter/Adoptee, if over 10 years of age;
5. NBI Clearances, Court Clearances, Prosecutor's Clearance and Police Clearances and their counter-parts in your country.

You also have to prove that your country has diplomatic relations with the Philippines, and that you have not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude, and that you have the financial and moral capacity to raise these children as your own.

Those are only from the top of my head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum