Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does the company can sue me for training bond I signed if I AWOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maedonna7598

Arresto Menor

I have this situation that I signed a contract for employment which I will undergo a training. The problem is, I am working on their company for a month already and I am not yet having the training they promised on the contract. for the one month I stayed, they made me work already for live jobs and I am adjusting and training myself through the live jobs they giving me. They said that the I need to pay 25k because they will pay other contractors to do the live jobs that supposed to be done by the artist that will supervise me in my training because his work will be lessen because he will focus on my training but that doesnt happened.

Now I wanted to go AWOL because aside of that problem, the company is not yet SEC registered so we dont have benefits unless we voluntarily pay for SSS, PAGIBIG, etc. They only told me that they were not yet registered right after I signed the contract. I just ignore it because they promised that they will be registered after 2 to 3 months but I found out during my one month stay that they only promise it but it doesn't really happen from the other workers who stayed on their company for one year already.

Last edited by Maedonna7598 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

only your employer would know if they would sue or not

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum