Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual Citizen (Fil-Am) with amended last name in the USA only

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angeliemayyy

Arresto Menor

I hope someone can help me.. Sad

I have a 4 year old daughter born in California. Meron na din syang Report of Birth from Philippine Consul w/ PSA logo on the upper left corner (yellow-green paper)

Dual citizen sya.

Upon birth I registered her under her father's last name even though we are not married

Eventually naghiwalay kami ng father nya.. so we decided to change her last name to MY last name

Yung documents nya sa USA (birth cert/passport) ay ayos na, last name ko na ang gamit nya. The problem is I'm having a hard time changing her documents here in the Philippines..

Sabi ng Philippine Consulate dito raw sa Philippines ipabago.. nagpunta na ko ng Manila City Hall ang sabi lang kumuha daw ng lawyer dahil may hearing pa daw ito.

Wala kaming communication ng father nya eversince naghiwalay kami. I'm trying to avoid na magkita ulit kami.

I'm really desperate to change her last name asap Sad

*Naghiwalay kami ng tatay nya kasi binugbog nya ko. I wasn't able to get medicolegal dahil hindi ko alam yung mga ganung bagay nuon. I'm traumatized until now, just the thought of seeing him again scares me

Thanks in advance

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

A lawyer will have to file a petition in your behalf for the change of your daughter's name.

angeliemayyy

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:A lawyer will have to file a petition in your behalf for the change of your daughter's name.

Can you recommend someone around Manila?

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

My friends who are in Pasig.

http://www.mflegal.com.ph/

angeliemayyy

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:My friends who are in Pasig.

Thank you so much you've been really helpful, I already called them no lawyer available anymore I will receive a feedback tomorrow. Thank you!!!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You're welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum