Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHILSAT Guide and Concerns

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Empty PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:22 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Let us help those aspiring Law Students! We all know that PHILSAT has already been implemented by the Legal Education Board and now one of the vital requirements of all law schools in their admission and enrollment procedures. So, I humbly seek your help by providing your suggestions, ideas and tips on how to successfully pass the said PhilSAT. Also, your generosity to share any review materials is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. God Bless.

2PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Empty Re: PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:24 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

There are various groups in Facebook that are offering free review materials for PHILSAT. Alternatively, you may want to check out scribd.com for any PHILSAT review material you can download there.

3PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Empty Re: PHILSAT Guide and Concerns Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:39 pm

patriciasanchez

patriciasanchez
Arresto Menor

Just search for "PhilSAT Review Group" or "PhilSAT Pioneers" on Facebook. We shared review materials there.
PhilSAT pioneer batch here, by the way! Smile

http://www.instagram.com/patriciamsanchez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum