Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

guide when paying a property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1guide when paying a property Empty guide when paying a property Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 am

scot beauty

Arresto Menor

Hi,I purchase a newly develop property in province and through my mother she deal with the transactions especially the monthly payments until I decide to pay the whole value of property. I don't have any contract of the property nor deed of sale when my mother pay for it. the only proof she has was the receipt of the payments. every time my mother ask the owner of the subdivision they said their still dealing with it. I'm all confused and worried about the transactions made. can you please give me advice what to do? how long does the deed of sale take to get it done and the title? how much do normally cost me when paying for the title? can you also give me guides when paying a property for future reference.

many thanks

2guide when paying a property Empty Re: guide when paying a property Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

attyLLL

here is an old thread related to this issue:

https://legal.forumtl.com/free-legal-advice-f27/all-about-land-t1626.htm

is the subdivision finished?
if not, is there on-going work?
are you now able to occupy the property?
is the contract under your name? does your mother have an SPA?

you can write a letter to the developer, and indicate when you submitted the signed contract and made your payment and demand that they release the contract.

normal transfer of title takes about a month. as for the contract, it all depends on the parties.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum