Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unborn child surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unborn child surname Empty Unborn child surname Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:48 am

Olivia1517

Arresto Menor

Good day! I'm having a baby few months from now, ang nkbuntis po saaken ay married sa iba. maari po ba I declare fathers name, at ipapagamit apelyido nya s magiging anak ko? Kung hindi nman kame kasal?
Willing nman ung tatay n ipagamit apelyido nya kung allowed to legally? May legal process po b? Please advice. Thankyou

2Unborn child surname Empty Re: Unborn child surname Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:12 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, your child can use the surname of the father but he has to acknowledge your child by signing on the birth certificate of your child or by executing an acknowledgement of paternity. You also have to execute an Affidavit to Use Surname of the Father since you are not married.

Please think carefully if that is really what you want. In my experience, there are many mothers who ask how they can remove the surname of the father from their child's birth certificate after the mother and the father broke up.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Unborn child surname Empty Re: Unborn child surname Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:35 am

Olivia1517

Arresto Menor

I'm considering options po, the father of my unborn child is a OFW, wala po siya d time na manganganak ako how can he accomplish the affidavit of paternity? Is it possible na mg execute sya ngayon ng affidavit of paternity at affidavit to use his surname to be use page manganak n po ako?

4Unborn child surname Empty Re: Unborn child surname Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

I understand. He can execute an Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity pagbalik niya ditto sa Pilipinas. Since the baby is not yet born, there is no birth certificate na irereference sa affidavit of acknowledgement of paternity. You can submit the affidavit of acknowledgement by the father later on.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5Unborn child surname Empty Re: Unborn child surname Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 am

Olivia1517

Arresto Menor

It means po ba na in the absence of the father upon giving birth, ang ilalagay na surname ng baby is mothers surname sa birth certificate? Pwd po b mg execute sya affidavit na ina acknowledge nya ngayon n anak nya unborn child nmen?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum