Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unborn child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unborn child Empty unborn child Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm

ian

Arresto Menor

me nka relasyon po akong babae na me asawa na nasa abroad. nagbunga po ang relasyon nmin at kasalukuyang isang buwan syang buntis. balak po nyang ipalaglag ang bata pero ayaw ko po. ano po pwede kong ihabol sa nakarelasyon ko?

2unborn child Empty Re: unborn child Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 am

attyLLL

if she is in another country, you can only look for a remedy under the laws of that country.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unborn child Empty Re: unborn child Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am

ian

Arresto Menor

andito po sya sa pilipinas.. ung asawa po nya ang nasa abroad. nsave ko po s cell ko ung usapan nmin n buntis sya.. tpos asa akin din ung preg test nya. sa ngaun po ok n ung mens nya. nagkaroon sya ng spotting nung linggo tpos knina tumuloy tuloy n. nagdududa ako na baka me ininom sya. ayaw nman magpakunsulta.

4unborn child Empty Re: unborn child Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 pm

attyLLL

sorry i misread your original post. abortion is a crime. however, it will be difficult to provide sufficient evidence. you cannot force her to go to a doctor. you may initiate a complaint that she committed abortion, but if you have no proof,the case will not prosper.

bringing this out will open you to the risk of facing a charge of adultery by the husband.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum