Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TCT was not provided to the Seller, only Contract to Sell (Please help.)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sheilamarie

Arresto Menor

Good day! I plan to buy a 200 sq.m lot here in Batangas City. I would like to know the legality of acquiring this property given the following scenario:
1. The seller told me that she was given a contract to sell by the previous owner but the seller opted not to transfer the title to her name so TCT is not available.
2. Since the title is under the name of the original OWNER, if there is an agreement between the OWNER and the SELLER, is the Special Power of Attorney sufficient to process the legal documents associated to the buying of the 200 sq.m lot?
3. What are the documents that we need to ensure that the title will be transferred to my name from the OWNER?
4. What is my legal right if I have already given a downpayment for this property?

Appreciate if you can provide a response the soonest possible.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. So they're basically saying that they are cancelling the original contract to sell so the original owner could directly sell to you?

2. The SPA should authorize the one selling to you to sign the necessary ABSOLUTE DEED OF SALE in your favor. I'm sorry, in instances like these I advice my clients to at least meet the original owner once and confirm from them that they are really authorizing the one in the SPA to sell. I have encountered so many spurious SPAs before.

3. Absolute deed of sale, acknowledgment receipt, owner's copy of the Title (original). And the SPA.

elosandejr

Arresto Menor

good evening,

may gusto lang po ako itanong para maliwanagan ako ,kc po nakatira kami sa isang public land matagal pong panahon ang lupang yon ang dating nakatira at mga malapit na kamaganak at masa ibang bansa na po sila bali po rights lang ang pagkakakuha ng lupang yun ,

isa lang mayari dati noon una ang nakakyha ng rights sa kalahati nun at ang uncle ko tapos ng tumagal yung kalahati naman po ang ang magulang ko ,after po ng matagal na panahon saakin na po napunta yong lupa ng Tiyo ko dahil nakuha kuna po yung rights ,sa madaling salita nabili ko po yong portion sa uncle ko ngayon po yong kalahati po na mama ko naka kuha binigay na rin po sakin ng magulang ko.

ano po ba ang process para makuha ko title ng lupa kc gusto ko magpagawa ng bahay kaso nga dahil walang tax declaration ..nagdadawa kami.

pwede po ba ako magpagawa ng isang concretong bahay kahit wala pang tax declation?

pano po ba makunan ng lang title ang lupa?

judicial ba or administrative? ang tagal na kasi .

thanks you po
sana ma advice nyo ako ano gagawin

sheilamarie

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply. I don't know what happened but I didn't receive any notification on this topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum