Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child support Empty Child support Sat May 27, 2017 11:10 pm

jenjen28

Arresto Menor

My husband has children from his previous relationship. From the time we got married, we send money monthly. Yet the kids never appreciated their father's support and kept telling their relatives that they don't get support from their father. We, me and my husband just shrugged it off because we both knew that it is not true and we have proof of remittances as well. But just this year, we found out that the kids have been lying all along. They were never enrolled to private schools, which my husband paid for tuition fees, books, uniforms and other necessities. I would like to know since we, me and my husband, have our own kids growing too.. how would be the set up for the support. We have tried our best to talk to the mother/my husband's former partner but never cooperated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum