Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Bond Legal or Not?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Bond Legal or Not? Empty Company Bond Legal or Not? Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

SSA08

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I will just post my concern about our company bond.
Pinapirmahan sya samin nung nasa country na kami ng training and hindi naipaliwanag na may bond pala kami bago umalis.

Ano ba ground for termination ng mga company bonds?

Thanks in advance.

2Company Bond Legal or Not? Empty Re: Company Bond Legal or Not? Thu May 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

What are the terms and conditions of the bond?

These types of undertakings are usually made to ensure that the employee does not leave the company immediately after receiving valuable training that cost a lot of money, effort and time for the company. I have made a similar inquiry regarding this with the DOLE, and they have told me that these agreements are not illegal provided that the penalties for breach and the conditions imposed on the employee are commensurate to the value of what the company expended for the training.

3Company Bond Legal or Not? Empty Re: Company Bond Legal or Not? Thu May 25, 2017 5:35 pm

SSA08

Arresto Menor

So I don't have to consider if notarized ba sya o hindi?
Or yung contract napapirmahan agad sakin bago ako umalis for my training.
Because in my case, I really don't have an idea na may bond pala.
Saka ko na lang nalaman nung may pipirmahan na kami and andun na kami for almost a month.

Thank you for your reply. Smile

4Company Bond Legal or Not? Empty Re: Company Bond Legal or Not? Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Contracts don't have to be in a prescribed form to be valid, unless the law requires a specific form (i.e. a donation of real property must be in a public document).

5Company Bond Legal or Not? Empty Re: Company Bond Legal or Not? Fri May 26, 2017 7:56 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

so that means you signed the contract with bond??

Sana tinanong mo, what will happen if you don't sign the contract..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum