Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

other benefits and C.O.E

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1other benefits and C.O.E Empty other benefits and C.O.E Wed May 17, 2017 2:51 pm

victoria avery

Arresto Menor

itatanong ko lng po..halimbawa po n ang isang empleyado tinanggal sa trabaho dahil nahuli na ngnakaw ito ng pera 5k ngunit sa kabilang banda umamin nmn ang empleyado at hindi itinanggi ang ginawa..dun po sa tenure n inilagi nya sa company wla po xang makukuha khit ano?khit ung backpay o separation pay man lamang?pno po ung certificate of employment,mkukuha po b ung ng empleyado?wla n po b xang mahahabol n ibang benefits sa company???

2other benefits and C.O.E Empty Re: other benefits and C.O.E Wed May 17, 2017 3:46 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

sinauli ba nya yung P5,000.00? Gusto ba syang ipakulong ng employer? Pwede nyang makuha ang 6 na buwang pagkakabilanggo pero hindi sosobra sa 6 na taon

3other benefits and C.O.E Empty Re: other benefits and C.O.E Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 pm

victoria avery

Arresto Menor

isinauli nya po agad din ung 5k dhil pingproduce sya nung knyang supervisor..hindi nmn po sya nais ipakulong ng employer nya kc nbayaran nmn po ung 5k..tas ang ginwa p po sa knya ai pina attend po xa ng meeting ksma ang committee ng company..gusto nyang bumalik dun sa company n un at humihinge p xa ng isa png chance kaso hindi n po xa pingbigyan..mkukuha p po b nya ung c.o.e nya?

4other benefits and C.O.E Empty Re: other benefits and C.O.E Wed May 17, 2017 10:40 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede sya humingi ng coe. pero pwede din isulat sa coe na nagnakaw sya

5other benefits and C.O.E Empty Inquiry Tue May 30, 2017 9:30 am

chadejesus

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Need an advice regarding the issuance of my 2316. Its been two monthe since I requested it and up to now wala pa din narerelease. pati payslip ko before ng pina ka final pay ko wala din. ANo po ba dapat gawin since puro sila folllow up na lang daw ako ulit.

6other benefits and C.O.E Empty Re: other benefits and C.O.E Tue May 30, 2017 10:33 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

payslip is not required by law except for "kasambahay". Kaya if they refuse you really can't do anything about it. re: 2316, inform them that by law they need to have you sign it and they need to submit a copy to the BIR. You may try calling dole, sometimes they will assist you and call the employer themselves. It usually speeds up the process when dole themselves call the employer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum