Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academic Credentials

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academic Credentials Empty Academic Credentials Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:23 am

Matumbaman

Arresto Menor

Hi! Goodevening po atty. I just want to consult something regards on my school credentials. Ganto po kasi ive been enrolled to college for about 3yrs. But i totally messed up and negligence. bulakbol dito, bulakbol dun and all my subjects are failed. Ang gusto ko po sana is start a new life, is that even possible? Naiisip ko lang po na gawin is mag enroll ulit sa ibang university using my highschool credentials like form138 or 137. Ang tanong ko po LEGAL po ba to? And what if po may trace ng CHED and my previous school. What will happen to me? Pwede po ba kong makasuhan? Or mkick out sa papasukan kong school? Or kahit anong negative impact nito sakin? Thank you po sana mabasa nyo po tong problema ko, god bless po.

2Academic Credentials Empty Re: Academic Credentials Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Didn't I reply to this already?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum