Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teacher to file Oral Defamation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher to file Oral Defamation Empty Teacher to file Oral Defamation Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 am

TeacherJay

Arresto Menor

This is going to be a long one po pero I badly need legal advice if I should file a case or not.
Isa po akong public school teacher at sinugod po ako ng mga tita at nanay ng ex ko sa school because pinagbibintangan nila ako na nagcchat padaw ako sa anak nila (who was my ex). Na hindi ko naman po ginawa. They have screenshots of the convos sent by this fake Joan. Hindi ako yung may ari ng acct and it seems na may gumagamit ng name ko.
I denied it but then nagtatalak sya sa loob ng office and even uttered "ayan maigi yan andito sila para maraming makaalam." Nagpuntahan kasi ang mga coteacher ko sa office coz they thought they were visitors. I had a miscarriage coz of what happened. Good thing I was able to record our conversation. Rinig na rinig sa audio recording kung pano sila magtatalak sa office while I was just trying to tell them na hindi ako yun.
What shall I do po? Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum