Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partnership Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partnership Contract Empty Partnership Contract Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:41 am

rickyrufino

Arresto Menor

Good Day.

May issue ako regarding our partnership.. sino pwede mag advice?

2Partnership Contract Empty Re: Partnership Contract Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Please post your question.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Partnership Contract Empty Partnership Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:40 pm

rickyrufino

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

Me and my co employee resigned from a stable job and started to put up a partnership with another individual who agreed he will support the company financially. Nagkaroon kami ng business partnership last December, Limited partnership ito kung saan isa ang financier at kami 2 ng co employee ko ang mag ooperate. This is supported by a notarized internal contract since di pa maasikaso ang SEC Certificate, kaya ang nangyari, sole proprietorship muna ang nature ng business at nakapangalan sa financier. Smooth ang transactions for the first 2 months although negative since nagsisimula palang kami. Then this March, ung financier namin at ang asawa niya started to audit us then claim na wala na mailabas na pera ang company. They started pushing my other partner to make sales and collections to support our expenses and purchases and they are slowly taking over some of my work.. which is very insulting. Now, me with my sales partner are having problems with his fundings that even our salaries are delayed.

Should we file a case against this person?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum