Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

partnership

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1partnership Empty partnership Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm

iamjolliness

Arresto Menor

my friends and i want to establish a general partnership... what is the minimum contributed capital? may nabasa ako na 200k
and meron din if 3k up ok sa sec...bookkeeping po ung business namin.. and to bank certificate ung amount po ba ng contributed capital same amount dun sa bank cert? thank you in advance!Smile

2partnership Empty Re: partnership Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:10 am

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

mas maganda if sa sec ka mismo magtanong sir. para exact ang sagot at based on the rules and regulations ng SEC

3partnership Empty Re: partnership Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Volt

Arresto Menor

wala pong minimum capital. If above Php 3,000.00 kelangan sya iregister sa SEC sa Ortigas.

Yun pong 200,000 ay malamang para sa mga Foreigners exceeding 40% of capital share (if domestic). In such case may minimum capital rate na US$ 200,000.00

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum