Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Trespass by spouse?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified Trespass by spouse? Empty Qualified Trespass by spouse? Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Spinward

Arresto Menor

Here's a good one...
My spouse abandoned me over 90 days ago. According to Art. 101 of the Family Code, I can say they have no intention of returning. Meanwhile, I moved and rent a place monthly. My spouse has never lived here.
After four months, my spouse shows up uninvited and by surprise. Over my objections, they physically force their way into my new, private room and proceed to violently attack me and a visiting friend. After terrorizing us both, they finally left and have not returned again.
Now, over a year later, I received notice that I am being criminally tried for physically injuring my spouse as they claim that, during the course of their break in and assaulting us, they received a small red mark on their ass (no joke).
Can I counter complain for Art. 280 (Qualified Trespass) or can they simply come and break down my door whenever they feel like it?
I just want a peaceful life and it seems they are depriving me of that.
Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum