Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floating status.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floating status. Empty Floating status. Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:04 pm

xtiancrz14

Arresto Menor

Hello! Good pm!

I work in a BPO company. I would just like to ask for advises. The company is putting us in floating status. But the client is not pulling out the account. The company has just decided to place the specific account on one of their sites. They are like trapping us in a small room to force us to transfer to other accounts which we are not interested in.

I just want to ask if this is legal? to put us up in floating status even though the client is not pulling out the account?

Hoping for your greatest advise on this one. Really appreciate it.

Thanks!

KC

2Floating status. Empty Re: Floating status. Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Generally the company has the right to transfer you to any other account or department where in their view your skills may be put to good use.

It's not a matter of your interest in the other account but the company's interest in what it sees to be useful.

IOW - hindi naman bawal na ilipat kayo sa ibang account.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum