Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage without parental consent, valid or not?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

babyboo

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Need lang po ng advice, Naikasal po ako last 2010, I was 19 y/o that time, parental consent is required, pero walang sign ng parents ko, I don't know if that is valid or not, wala po kasi akong alam sa processing non, and natatandaan ko nung day ng marriage, before the ceremony, tinawag kami sa mayor's office to sign together with the witnesses, and the mayor said that kelangan maayos yun sa parents ko. after po nun hindi ko na alm kung ano ang ngyari sa papers, hnd ko po alam kng ngkaron ba ng records or what, kasi po naghiwalay din kami. Ilan beses nrn ako kumuha ng cenomar, and it is negative. Now, im planning na magpakasal po, it can affect po ba kahit negative ang cenomar ko?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum