Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lost school credentials

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lost school credentials Empty lost school credentials Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 pm

studentof toyota

Arresto Menor

i am a former student of a school st. augustine school of nursing. however, my school branch was already closed. i inquired with AMA where i can get my credentials ( copy of grades) because it it being demanded by my current school. they told me to get my files on a branch in las piƱas but they no longer have my file. how i file a legal case against them?

2lost school credentials Empty Re: lost school credentials Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Have you inquired further as to where your possible record of credentials may be found? Escalate your concern and speak to someone in a higher position. There may be records on a different branch or at least a warehouse that stores old school files.

Due diligence dictates that you should have secured multiple copies of your Transcript of Records in your school before you left. There is no assurance that a school will stay open forever, given the tumultuous economy we live in. As such, requesting for records posthaste after graduation and for multiple copies of such is recommended.

You should go to the nearest DepEd or CHED office to ask what can be done for your case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum