Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption and Child Custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - Adoption and Child Custody Empty Adoption and Child Custody Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:55 pm

MrsNameless

Arresto Menor

Before my husband and I got married, we each had a daughter, G (now aged 4), and R (now aged 3).

G is with her mother, who has been denying my husband of visitation rights. My husband sends G child support, although he has made sure that he send sit in kind, as he does not trust the mother with money.
1. How can my husband compel his ex to show him his daughter?
2. Is there a way for my husband to gain custody of his daughter?

R, on the other hand, is my daughter out of wedlock. She currently uses her biological father's surname. However, it has always been my husband who she considers her father. My husband and I want to legally change her name.
1. How do we initiate adoption?
2. Does her biological father have a say on this adoption?
3. Can we request the school to let her use my husband's surname in her school records while we wait for the decision of the adoption process?

Thank you.

2adoption - Adoption and Child Custody Empty Re: Adoption and Child Custody Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

G Save prooves he pay.
1. Go to Barangay captain to solve.
2. It's almost no chance for the father to get custody when the child isn't over 7 yo. It has to be proven the mother is very bad as PARENT.
So I WOULDN'T start a custody fight as father for a so young child.

R. There is chance to change name WITHOUT adoption,
but perhaps that's only for biological father, I don't know.
1. I don't know. Ask PAO if they assist.
2. Yes. If he don't agree, or isn't available, then it has to be approved in a much harder to be approved court case.
3. Well. You can ask if they say ok.
BUT then it's risk she will get some important document in wrong name.

3adoption - Adoption and Child Custody Empty Re: Adoption and Child Custody Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:11 pm

MrsNameless

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:G    Save prooves he pay.
1.    Go to Barangay captain to solve.
2.    It's almost no chance for the father to get custody when the child isn't over 7 yo. It has to be proven the mother is very bad as PARENT.
So I WOULDN'T start a custody fight as father for a so young child.

R. There is chance to change name WITHOUT adoption,
but perhaps that's only for biological father, I don't know.
1. I don't know. Ask PAO if they assist.
2. Yes. If he don't agree, or isn't available, then it has to be approved in a much harder to be approved court case.
3. Well. You can ask if they say ok.
BUT then it's risk she will get some important document in wrong name.

Thanks, Lunkan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum