Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to pay off car loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to pay off car loan Empty Unable to pay off car loan Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 am

aprabia

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm in dire need of legal advice. A car lending company is pressuring me to settle my car loan account. As background, I entered into this car loan through my previous employer who has ties with this company. My loan was approved and I had been using the car for one year and 2 months. Eventually I was forced to resign because of my alleged performance issues. If I didn't resign, my employer would have terminated me eventually and was told my backpay would not be released if I was terminated. So I submitted my resignation and also voluntarily surrendered the car to the lending company. However, my former employer did not release my backpay as they have not received clearance notification from the lending company. Now the lending company is pressuring me to settle the acount and threatening to endorse it to their legal department if I fail to pay the minimum partial payment. I am unable to pay them any amount as my salary in my current job is barely enough to meet me and my family's basic needs. I told them the only way I can settle the account is with the backpay from my previous employer which will not be released until they receive clearance notification from the lending company. Please help me with any legal means I can resolve this problem. Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum