Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OR/CR Hold by the Bank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OR/CR Hold by the Bank Empty OR/CR Hold by the Bank Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:21 pm

jammernicolas

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just want to consult my problem regarding the car loan. I availed a car loan from the bank, after almost two years I fully paid it.

Then I availed a car loan again from the same bank, due to financial difficulties I didn't pay it for the last 2 months.
I asked the bank to send the OR/CR of the first car that I lent from them, however, they didn't give it because I have a past due.

They told me to pay first the 2 months past due before they release the OR/CR of the first car. I told them that I have a financial difficulty and I cannot fully pay the two months past due.
They told me that it's there bank policy to not release any documents if you have loan past due.

I need help on this one, what is the right action to do? It is legal that they hold my OR/Cr for the paid car even if you have a past due for another car loan?

2OR/CR Hold by the Bank Empty Re: OR/CR Hold by the Bank Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 am

payoneer

Arresto Mayor

Check your first loan agreement. There might be a dragnet clause indicated in there. A dragnet clause - one which subsumes all debts of past or future origins. Mortgages of this character enable the parties to provide continuous dealings, the nature or extent of which may not be known or anticipated at the time, and they avoid the expense and inconvenience of executing a new security on each new transaction.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum