Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Inheritance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Property Inheritance Empty Property Inheritance Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:40 am

mjblessyou

Arresto Menor

Good day attorneys,
A piece of land was brought to light that was previously owned by my grandmother who passed away which was passed on to the children and one of them was my dad. Now, my dad passed away so all of my brothers and sisters are claiming their share plus my 3 aunties. They decided to split the sale price of the land. Now, my other siblings are already spending the money claimed from the sale price of the land while I haven't received my share yet. My question sir/ma'm, is: How long do I have to wait to claim my share and the second question is: Do my siblings have the right to spend the money from the sale price of the land without my consent?
Thank you
Kind Regards,
MJ

2property - Property Inheritance Empty Re: Property Inheritance Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:12 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

What have you SIGNED?

There CAN be a "legal" possibility they are allowed to do as they do, IF they have FOOLED you to sign a document saying you GIVE away your share.
But NORMALY they are allowed to spend THEIR shares, but they are NOT allowed to delay giving you your share.

IF you haven't even signed you agree to SELL the property,
OR give someone right to handle the selling,
then is the whole sale ILLEGAL

3property - Property Inheritance Empty Re: Property Inheritance Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:34 am

mjblessyou

Arresto Menor

I haven't signed anything. Thank you so much for your insight. Now I know what to do.
Kind Regards,
MJ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum