Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right Kind of Business to Register

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right Kind of Business to Register Empty Right Kind of Business to Register Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:55 pm

jpleslieann

Arresto Menor

Our group is planning to start a business in which we will start saving up money and then invest it to a certain company by buying shares or giving loan. The possible number of people that will join us is about 1,000, that will give not less than 50php every week. Then all the members will receive dividends depending on the income those money  achieve from the investment made. What kind of registration should we pursue in this kind of operation?

Also, is it possible to start it without registration to either dti,sec or cda first?

Last edited by jpleslieann on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to state the question.)

2Right Kind of Business to Register Empty Re: Right Kind of Business to Register Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

It seem the PUBLIC can invest.
Then SEC need to approve at least if it's INVESTMENTS. *
You can register a company PLUS apply to such investment approval.

* I don't know if it's needed if it's LOANS.
When it's seen as profesional lending business, then the LENDERS need OWN permits for such businesses.

I don't know details enough of your idea. I DON'T KNOW if it's possible to make
/a cooperation
/or some type of (saving) union.

I GUESS NOT suiting to make a Joint Venture.

As far as I know, you need to have ALL permits BEFORE you can start the business.
PERHAPS you can speed up the start by starting a SEPARATE BMBE* business, which sell the SERVICE to prepare to the main company.

*BMBE are much faster and cheaper to register in the barangay/municipaly office plus BIR. BMBE DON'T need register at SEC. BUT there are demands needed to be fulfilled to be aproved to be counted as BMBE. Unclear if your business idea manage that.

3Right Kind of Business to Register Empty Re: Right Kind of Business to Register Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:09 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

I agree. You may try registering as a BMBE (Barangay Micro Business Enterprise), and enjoy all the advantages granted by law to BMBEs. For a better understanding of BMBEs, try reading this: https://www.alburovillanueva.com/micro-business-bmbe

Since there are a lot of people you expect to invest, it would be a lot better if you ask the help of professionals to sort out matters for your business, especially the legal aspects.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum