Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

does an online business need licenses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does an online business need licenses  Empty does an online business need licenses Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Ransom

Arresto Menor

Does one need to secure DTI, SEC, Mayor's permit etc. to launch a website/s that earns through Pay-Per-Click (like GoogleAdsense) or Affiliate marketing or classified listing?

Please take note that there is no brick-and-mortar presence, no employees and no receipts involved. Although, some online business models would involve purchases through credit card or Paypal by website visitor/customer.

I can see that even this website has ads sponsored by Google. If in case the webmaster of this site charges money for advertising slots here, does that make this site a form of online business that would be bound by certain laws of this country?

Are there actually specific provisions for this under Philippine Law?

I'd appreciate a straightforward answer as I've found no clear answer after exhausting all online resources.

Thank you. Crying or Very sad

attyLLL

if he is using a business name, then it should be registered with the DTI. all persons engaged in business should have a mayor's permit, registered with the BIR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum