Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of my illegitimate son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption of my illegitimate son Empty adoption of my illegitimate son Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 pm

ellesj

Arresto Menor

good day to you! meron po akong anak sa pagkadalaga at kasal na po ako ngayon. gusto po sana namin iprocess ng husband ko yun adoption ng anak ko dahil ever since naman po sya na ang kinilalang ama ng anak ko. ang problema po namin ay hindi po namin kayang ishoulder lahat ng expenses sa adoption dahil kailangan pa daw po idaan ito sa korte dahil nakapirma yun biological father ng anak ko sa birth certificate nya. sinubukan na rin po namin lumapit sa dswd at pao pero hindi daw po kami eligible sa services ng pao dahil ofw po ang asawa ko. ang kita po ng asawa ko ay sapat lang po sa pangangailangan naming pamilya. sana po ay matulungan nyo po kami. salamat.

luzbell

Arresto Menor

I have the same issue here. I have a daughter rin po sa pagkadalaga. I am now married for 6 years and also an OFW. We are planning for my daughter to adopt the surname of my husband but I am not sure how to start the process.  My daughter's biological father have signed acceptance of paternity long time.He also have signed authorization to let my daughter  use her biological father's surname.  If there are any lawyers here please give us advice in what to do. Smile Smile Smile  

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum