Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of my illegitimate child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption of my illegitimate child  Empty adoption of my illegitimate child Fri May 16, 2014 9:58 pm

sweet16

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good Day! I had a daughter at an early age of 18. His biological father didn't recognize her so on her birth certificate, her father's info is unknown and she uses my surname. Now that I am 24, I'm already married. My husband (not the biological father) wants to adopt my daughter , since we are already married and he supports my child from the start we were together as couple. He took the responsibilities of being a father to her since then including her schooling and others.
I just want to know what do we need to do? do I still need to ask for the consent of my daughter's biological father regarding this?
Hoping for your response. Thank you!

2adoption of my illegitimate child  Empty Re: adoption of my illegitimate child Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

sweet16 wrote:
Hi! Good Day! I had a daughter at an early age of 18. His biological father didn't recognize her so on her birth certificate, her father's info is unknown and she uses my surname. Now that I am 24, I'm already married. My husband (not the biological father) wants to adopt my daughter , since we are already married and he supports my child from the start we were together as couple. He took the responsibilities of being a father to her since then including her schooling and others.
I just want to know what do we need to do? do I still need to ask for the consent of my daughter's biological father regarding this?
Hoping for your response. Thank you!

you can proceed even without his consent.

3adoption of my illegitimate child  Empty Re: adoption of my illegitimate child Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

bmg20

Arresto Menor

hi! i have the same case. how much would the adoption process costs? what are the requirements? how long does it usually take?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum