Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child Support Empty Child Support Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:12 pm

madisonfaye

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po if may grounds na magfile ako ng case against my ex live-in partner, he is currently sending kasi 2k per cutoff (every 15th and 30th) para sa 1month old baby namen, and laging delayed and I have too follow up countless times pa before he will send it. I already asked him several times if it's possible for him to increase the allowance he's giving since it's really not enough for the montthly needs of our baby. Pero he refused several times too and kept on saying na hindi sya mayaman. He is a supervisor in a call center and most likely his monthly income is 30k and above. Papayag na sana ko sa gsto nya na 2k lng per cutoff or 4k a month since nagpapaawa din sya lagi na wala syang pera pero I caught him lying dahil nung mismong nanganak ako he said wala syang maibibigay kahit magkano kahit alam nyang naCS ako and i found out na nakapag pa prenup photoshoot pa sya with his fiance. Can I legally demand to set an enough amount for my child's allowance? And have it send on time?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum