Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Business

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Business  Empty New Business Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 pm

tropzcatz

Arresto Menor

Hello all,

Tatlo po kaming magkakaibigan nagtayo ng business. Sa isang tao lang nakapangalan yung business. Naglabas na kami ng pera parehas pero mas malaki yung share namin 2 kesa dun sa naka pangalan sa business. So kaming dalawa wala kaming pinanghahawakan na proof na nag share kami.

Question: Ano po gagawin namin para may proof kami na may share kami at may rights kami sa business? Thanks po.

2New Business  Empty Re: New Business Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Why didn't you make contract concerning that BEFORE you started paying and working??

I recomend you do that as soon as possible. The later it's done, the harder it is to get an agreement...

3New Business  Empty Re: New Business Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 am

tropzcatz

Arresto Menor

Pwede po makahingi ng sample contract Sir Lunkan kasi di ko alam yung ilalagay ko dun sa contract para sa validity. Step by step na gagawin namin. Ang usapan kasi namin ay pareparehas kami ng ilalabas na pera. 3 weeks palang yung business sir.

4New Business  Empty Re: New Business Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

tropzcatz wrote:Pwede po makahingi ng sample contract Sir Lunkan kasi di ko alam yung ilalagay ko dun sa contract para sa validity. Step by step na gagawin namin. Ang usapan kasi namin ay pareparehas kami ng ilalabas na pera. 3 weeks palang yung business sir.
(Except when it's simple COMMON situations as for instance buying a house or a rent).
Business contracts are normaly some special, so I have written most of them myself. It don't need to be in "lawyers language".
Just write down what you agree:
/Investment (amounts or proportions).
/How to split the WORK.
/How to split the RESULT. Is there any difference in how to split if the result is plus or minus, or is someone guarant if there will be a loss.
/Ownership share sizes. That's important if selling.
/Deciding power shares.
/Majority decide or do all need to agree. It can be different for different decisions. If so it better be told.
/Any veto rights? Veto = Any or some partner can stop something NEW by saying No.
/Rules about geting OUT of the deal. Any restructions for instance not allowed to start COMPEETING business separate within X yours from leaving...

I have never bothered, but if it become a legal fight, it can be good to let some witnesses to sign they have witness corect persons SIGNED the contract. The witnesses don't even need to see the contract text, it's enough they see the partners SIGNING it.

It's valid between the PARTNERS anyway,
but NOTARIZE it to add some validity in contacts with OTHERS.
BUT writing something in contract DON'T change concerning others IF it don't follow the LAWS concerning the business type you have. For instance such laws tell who are responcible concerning depts and such with OTHERS. If your contracts say other, then it CAN'T be used in contacts with OTHERS, but it can be used to demand compensation BETWEEN the partners.

I suppouse there are samples you can use as INSPIRATION, but I don't know where to find them. (Them I wrote are in wrong language for you Smile

5New Business  Empty Re: New Business Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:24 am

tropzcatz

Arresto Menor

Many thanks sir Lunkan!

6New Business  Empty Re: New Business Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You are welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum