Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Special Parental Authority (EO 209)" "Administrative Code of 1987 - ONAR (EO 292)". both has corresponding jurisprudence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joelbernardo

Arresto Menor

Thank you for accepting. I am not a lawyer but interested in law due to the fact that my girlfriend is a teacher in public school. She always discuss a number of issues that might affect her service particularly administrative cases. I opt to join this forum for elucidation. Rest assured, I can share my knowledge for the benefit of everyone. Thank you. The first issue I want to bring here is about the "field trip" controversy happened in Bulacan State University in 2014. Administrators and teachers meted the penalty of DISMISSAL from the service and forfeiture of benefits and cancelllation of eligibility (guilty for gross neglect of duty). The dismissed people brought the issue to Court of Appeals arguing that CHED CMO 17 s2012 is not registered in ONAR thus, not binding. Is that enough defense? I am so worried with my girlfriend which is also a teacher in public school. When my girlgfriend attended seminar, the resource speaker brought St. Joseph College vs. Joseph Miranda (G.R. No. 182353) regarding the "Special Parental Authority" making the teachers up to Administrators of the school liable. The issue now lies whether EO 292 (Administrative Code of 1987) is paramount over EO 209 (Family Code of 1987, stipulating the Special Parental authority of teachers and administrators). Thank you for advice. More case to be discussed later and more power

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum