Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fx terminal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fx terminal Empty Fx terminal Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

angel neo

Arresto Menor

My father has a fx terminal in one of the popular mall here in quezon city, he got that terminal sa tulong na rin ng isang politiko.. para magkaroon ng terminal ng fx sa mall kailangan ng isang samahan ng fx. And because meron pilahan ang father ko. Nabigay sa kanya yung 2 slot sa terminal.

But my father died. Hindi niya masyadong naituro s brother ko ung kalakaran sa terminal. After 3 month my father died, Yung taong pinagkakatiwalaan ng father ko, inagaw samin ung terminal ng fx..

i would like to ask kung ano ang habol namin bilang anak at nasamin ung document na sa father ko ginarantee ang terminal??
And i would like to ask din kung anong kaso ang maaring naming isampa sa kanila??

Sana matulungan nyo kami sa mga advise niyo...

2Fx terminal Empty Re: Fx terminal Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

attyLLL

i'm not sure i understand where the property rights of your father arise. is he the lessee of the two slots? he pays the mall for use of the slots?

if this is just some 'arrangement' as a personal right given to your father, then none was transmitted upon his death. you had a chance to take over, but legally you cannot demand that it be returned.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum