Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land dispute from parent without will

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land dispute from parent without will Empty Land dispute from parent without will Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:27 pm

airini_0101

Arresto Menor

My dad is being sued for refusing to leave a land the he has been farming for years. His sister claims it to be hers( sold to her by their parents) but according to my dad, it was not the case. He also has other siblings. Does he have any legal rights? even if the land title is with her sister.

Thanks

payoneer

Arresto Mayor

Generally, all heirs have rights to the property(ies), rights and obligations left by their parents. In your case, you mentioned that your grandparents left a property, which is currently being farmed by your father. Considering however the very limited information you provided, I doubt that anyone here could properly give you advice.

Please provide a more detailed narration on the facts of your case - like how many siblings/heirs are there? when did your grandparents die? did they die at the same time? did your grandparents leave any will? is the property titled? where is it located?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum