Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support and concubinage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - child support and concubinage Empty child support and concubinage Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:11 am

jackie11

Arresto Menor

I already send a demand letter for child support on my two legitimate children. What i heard was that my mother in law dont agree my demand.they did not even call or have an agreement on me.they only send me 5k mknthly which my eldest son had a maintenance medicine.this month wala cla padala. They had a family business and named by my husband. And also my husband and his girlfriend was staying in my inlaws house. She is now pregnant. What will i do next?

2support - child support and concubinage Empty Re: child support and concubinage Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:00 pm

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

You need to await for your husband's reply. You may also talk to your lawyer regarding your next move. GL.

3support - child support and concubinage Empty Re: child support and concubinage Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am

attyLLL

if you can prove that they are living together, you can file a complaint for concubinage at the prosecutor's office.

you can go to PAO and request assistance regarding getting financial support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum