Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resale Property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Resale Property Empty Resale Property Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:43 pm

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

Confirm ko lang po pag mag bebenta ka ng resale property na kaname pa sa dating owner tama po ba na bago ipalipat sa bagong bibili dapat
bayad muna ng buo ang property?Bago ipalipat sa bagong bibili?

2property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Is the title allready in the new owner's name with a dept left to pay the first seller?
If Yes, then the left part of the payment can be paid IN the transfer process to next buyer. (=Similar to how loan depts are cleared before the title is transfered to new buyer.)

If No, then I don't know how the process need to be done.

3property - Resale Property Empty Resale property Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:40 pm

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

wala pa po sa name naka 20% Downpayment palang ang unang bumili kasi pag katapos ng 20% Downpayment turnover nadaw po after matapos ang unit then 80% bank approval na
kaso ang avida centera mag 1 1/2 ng delay sa September pa daw po ang turn over nito. kaya hindi pa talaga napapapangalan ito sa unang bumili. ngayon po benenta
napo ng unang mayari ang unit sa halagang 1,980,000M nabili niya po ito ng 1.781,187.00 so kumita po ng almost 198K ang unang bumili sa loob ng 4 na taon.kaso ang problema pag nagpachange name daw po
gagastos daw po ng almost 133,601.22 for capital gains tax and 5,000 for processing fee ganito po sample ngcomputations nila

Basis for Computation (List Price or Net Selling Price) Php 1,781,187.00 Computation of CGT & DST
Capital Gain Tax (Net selling Price x 6%) Php 106,871.22
Documentary Stamp (Net Selling Price + interest (if applicable) x 1.5%) Php 26,730 Total Php 133,601.22

Paanu po gagawin ng nagbebenta? kasi nabenta na niya ng 1,980,000 sa 2nd owner kaso ang second owner 200,000 palang po ang nadodown. ayon sa napagusapan ng una.kaso pag check namin sa avida
ang balance ng unang bumili sa avida is 1,496,197.08 paanu po kaya ang dapat gawin ng nagbebenta? kasi napa approve napo niya ang 2nd owner sa bank ng 1,496,197.08
paanu niya sisingilin ang 2nd owner sa kalung nito? kasi 200K palang ang nababayad? kulang pa ng 283,802.91 yung bumili?

nabenta ng 1st owner ng 1,980,000
200k Palang nababayad ng 2nd owner
1,496,197.08 nalang balance ng 1st owner sa avida paanu niya ngayon sisingilin sa 2nd owner ang kulang na 283,802.91?kung nabenta niya ito ng 1,980,000,
200K palang nabibigay ng 2nd owner?

anu po ba dapat gawin? dapat po bang? bayaran po muna ng unang bumili ng buo ang 283,802.91 bago niya ipalipat sa 2nd owner? anu po ba ang tamang proseso nito?
resale unit po kasi ito.alam naman po ng 2nd owner na resale ito.kaso ang problema ang alam lang nila 200K lang ang dodown nila. un di po pagkakaalam ko bilang nagbenta
kasi ang alam ko
after ng 200k nilang down payment the rest pede na iloan sa Home loan Bank financing..

kaso hindi sila maaprove ng bank ng 1,780,000.00 kasi 1,496,197.08 nalang po ang balance ng 1st owner nito sa avida. paanu po ba dapat gawin nito?
dapat po ba na maglabas ng 283,802.91 ang 2nd buyer? kaso ang problema wala daw po silang pera? pero 80K po ang sahod nilang mag partner .hindi ko napo alam gagawin
dito parang gusto ng 2nd buyer yung balance lang sa avida na 1,496,197.08 ang bayaran nila. ):
anu po ba ang dapat na masuggest niyo po sa akin?na dapat kong gawin bilang nagbenta sa 2nd owner?

4property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry. My Tagalog is to bad, I don't understand that enough to answer it proper,
but a main rules is depts have to be paid before or when a property is sold.
I hope that answer your questions although I don't understand them Smile

5property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:23 am

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

thank you sir sige sir ill try to make the message in english way (: tom (: hehe Thank you

so you mean to say?

before i will change the name to the 2nd owner i need to ask her to pay the whole amount of the unit before i will transfer the name to the 2nd owner?im a right? Thank you (: in advance (:

6property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:41 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

smoke1234 wrote:thank you sir sige sir ill try to make the message in english way (: tom (: hehe Thank you

so you mean to say?

before i will change the name to the 2nd owner i need to ask her to pay the whole amount of the unit before i will transfer the name to the 2nd owner?im a right? Thank you (: in advance (:
You don't need to translate if my answer cover what you wonder Smile

If Register of Deeds do their job proper Smile they don't allow the transfer of the title before all depts are paid,
but it can be made as a part of the deal the BUYER pay the depts as a PART of the total buy price.

7property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:34 am

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

sir im not really good in english ): can you translate this in tagalog?

they don't allow the transfer of the title before all depts are paid,
but it can be made as a part of the deal the BUYER pay the depts as a PART of the total buy price.

im sorry talaga sir im not really good in english ): but im trying Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

8property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

smoke1234 wrote:sir im not really good in english ): can you translate this in tagalog?

they don't allow the transfer of the title before all depts are paid,

im sorry talaga sir im not really good in english ): but im trying  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral
Good you try. You are sure better in English than I am in Tagalog Smile
(I speak almost no Tagalog at all, but I understand some.)

Perhaps I can tell same some simpler in English.
Register of Deeds check if there are anything not paid.
If something is not paid, then they don't approve the selling. (=They do not transfer the TCT to new name.)
But that can be solved by the buyer pay what the seller have not paid,
instead of paying that part to the seller.

9property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:44 pm

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

Thank you (: i will let you know if i can settle that sales. libre ko po kayo pag nasettle ko po.salamat po (:

10property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

smoke1234 wrote:Thank you (: i will let you know if i can settle that sales. libre ko po kayo pag nasettle ko po.salamat po (:
A clever buyer would want to get the depts paid anyway Smile
because some depts follow the property.
So it's better for the buyer he pay the depts, and the seller get that much less of the sale price.
Tell the buyer that if he hesitate.

11property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:26 pm

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

thank you sir so much i hope i can settle this see you soon po.Gobless (:

12property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You are welcome.
I'm glad I could help.

13property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:11 am

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

if the condo unit cannot be paid? What will Happen to the buyer money?

for example the buyer only pay Jan 2016 to July 2016 Only? the Buyer only Pay the deposit. I just wanna Confirm if the Deposit will be forfeited if the buyer not able to pay the balance?if the buyer only pay just for a 7 months only. what will happen to the deposit?

thank you so much for replying (:

14property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:14 am

attyLLL

you can either demand that the pay the rest or cancel the contract and demand damages. but you cannot simply forfeit the payments.

if the issue is taxes, the norm is CGT is paid by the seller, DST and other taxes are paid by the buyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

15property - Resale Property Empty Re: Resale Property Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am

smoke1234

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum