Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resale of Sold Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resale of Sold Property Empty Resale of Sold Property Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Manny

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

Good day.
Here is the situation. A land property (DAR issued) already sold to a buyer and sold it again. The 1st buyer has already the notorized deed of sale. However the 1st buyer did not yet transferred the title to his name. It was like 15 years ago. Then now the original land owner's heirs sold the land to other (2nd buyer) and I think the second buyer already transfer title to his name. DAR has knowledge of the first sale but still they allow the property to be resold. Now the questions are:
1) Can the 1st buyer reclaim the title from the 2nd buyer?
2) What will be the cases can be filed in this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Manny

2Resale of Sold Property Empty Re: Resale of Sold Property Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm

attyLLL

which side are you on? 1st or 2nd buyer?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Resale of Sold Property Empty Re: Resale of Sold Property Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Manny

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:which side are you on? 1st or 2nd buyer?
attyLLL. I'm on the side of the first buyer. Please advise. Thanks, Manny

4Resale of Sold Property Empty Re: Resale of Sold Property Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

attyLLL

your recourse is to file a complaint to revert the property to you. what you need to show is that the second buyer had knowledge that the property was already sold to you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum