Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption of my illegitimate Son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - Adoption of my illegitimate Son Empty Adoption of my illegitimate Son Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:06 pm

ianeesa

Arresto Menor

Ganito po ang issue. My son is carrying the surname of his father, who executed AUSF at the back of the bc. We parted ways more than a year ago and since then, i never received any support from him. I was the one who left him. Changed my mobile number because his mother was angry at me and bothering me in my phone. I blocked him and his whole family. But we still have one common friend, his nephew who is by now maybe 23yo. He also knew where i worked. I stayed there for 8 months after we broke up before i transfered to my new workplace. My son is now in the province with my mother and i just visit him regularly.
Recently, I got married with a Europian national here in the phils and just waiting for my permit and visa to live in their country permanently.
Now my husband want to adopt my son.I read it in the internet that the only way to not need my ex's consent is abandonment. Pwede na po bang abandonment yong sa amin? because even ako ang lumayo ang naglayo ng anak ko sa kanya, he never bothered to find a way to get to my son. and now it's been more than a year.
Please enlighten me as to what are my options. I have a feeling po kasi that my ex wont sign the consent for adoption. and i am afraid they will ask money knowing that i married a foreigner. please give me insights. Thank you.
BTW, less than a month after we broke up, he had a new girlfriend and they are still together now. i dont know if this info is necessary

Last edited by ianeesa on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgotten info)

2adoption - Adoption of my illegitimate Son Empty Re: Adoption of my illegitimate Son Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:42 am

attyLLL

yes, you can allege abandonment as basis.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum