Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Business

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foreign Business Empty Foreign Business Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:38 pm

jennytampoy2

Arresto Menor

Good eve. I would like to know if foreign business could transfer and operate here in the Philippines (e.g.Australian business to Phils.) Foreign owner sya, san sya legal agency pwede pumunta for his/her business to operate here, meron daw kasi syang kakilala na pwede naman daw as long as may 30$ (not sure with the amount and if this was going to be freezed) na need itransfer sa Phils. Please advise on this. Ang alam ko kasi di pwede maregister sa SEC pag foreign owned with majority shares?

2Foreign Business Empty Re: Foreign Business Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:23 am

attyLLL

foreign corporations are allowed to operate in the philippines. they should first register their proposed entity, branch, regional office or other wise, with the SEC.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Foreign Business Empty Re: Foreign Business Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:23 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

My Tagalog is bad. If I understand you corect,
There are limitations both concerning
/what type of business foreign companies are allowed to DO
/and very few types of businesses have right to have foreign majority OWNER. (Even small export is allowed plus a few with big investments.)

4Foreign Business Empty Re: Foreign Business Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:54 am

attyLLL

Look up the Negative Lists. very detailed which businesses have restrictions

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum