Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minor Damage On Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minor Damage On Property Empty Minor Damage On Property Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:41 pm

blizillerarangol

Arresto Menor

Goody Day!

I hope to receive free legal advice regarding my case. Two weeks ago a proprietor named Renante send his workers to cut coconut tree near in our house. Accidentally, the coconut tree hit the roof of our kitchen and destroy the rear part of our fence. The canvasser who is happened to be our neighbor said that we have nothing to worry for the owner is willing to repair. The said canvasser then, has approached the owner who resides 5 Barangay's away from the Barangay where i live, but he got no response, that is how he relay to me when i ask him this morning about the status of our claim. Now i wanted to know what are my legal/valid claims and necessary actions to make for me to be able to obliged them to answer for the damages they have done. No communication coming from the side of the proprietor. I assumed that they have no plan to settle.
I hope you can help me enlighten on this matter.
More power and God Bless

2Minor Damage On Property Empty Re: Minor Damage On Property Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

attyLLL

if you live in the same city or municipality begin with filing a case at his barangay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum