Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 pm

rekire

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone!

I'm a CPA, i'm 3 months employed to my current company. I signed a contract for 2 years and have a bond of 100,000 in case of breach of contract. Honestly, i want to resign from office since my eyes problem hinder me in fulfilling my duty as an accountant.

Are the company allow me to do so? if not, and i resign, is there a breach of contract happened?

2contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:01 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes breach of contract

3contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 pm

rekire

Arresto Menor

obligado po ba ako na magbayad ng 100,000. at matatanggal po ba ako ng license bilang CPA kasi yun ang sinasabi sa amin eh

4contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:50 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi ko alam regarding sa cpa license. According sa contract yes but you can always try and contest yung 100k damages but you run the risk of paying for the legal fees of the whole case if the judgement goes against you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum