Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment through phone text messages, oral defamation and slander through Facebook, identity theft by pretending to be the person she is victimizing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

glends76

Arresto Menor

Hi! I need your advice.

There is a girl who has been harassing me by texting me messages saying she will ruin me and then threatening that she is planning to kill or do major damage to me or my son.

She also made a fake profile using my name and adding all my contacts in Facebook and thereafter, proceeded to post a slanderous message about me stealing her "husband" who is not her husband, and then pasting my name and website and company name and license number in her slanderous messages.

Even after Facebook has deleted her account after I reported it, she continued to create another fake account pretending to be another name again and posting the same malicious content to her friends list.

If this is a case of oral defamation and cyber crime, please help me find a good lawyer please.

What can i do for her to stop this verbal harassment and slander?

attyLLL

from an evidentiary point of view, it is very difficult to prove who actually made the fake account. you can begin by going to the cyber crime divisions of the pnp or the nbi

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

louieboy777

Arresto Menor

Hi, Good AM po. Mag-inquire lang po sana ako kung maari ko po ba kasuhan ang kasamahan ko po sa trabaho na nagkakalat po ng tsismis at nag bansag ng name sa akin as "the boy who cried wolf". Dahil po ito sa naging madalas ko na pag absent last September 2017 sa kadahilanan po na nagkasakit ang aking anak. Sa opisina po namin ay mataas ang competition regarding sa attendance at sa akin nya po sinisisi ang pagbagsak ng aming team dahil sa mga naging absences ko. Madalas nya po ito sinasabi sa ibang tao maging sa ilang bosses namin sa office at may mga nakakarinig po na iba namin kasama dahilan kaya ko ito nalaman. Napakalaki po nito insulto sa akin dahil hindi ko din naman po ginusto ang nangyari dahil po dito nagkaroon po ako ng anxiety at nung minsan po na narinig ko cya sa Pantry sa sobrang galit ko po habang nagtatrabaho po ako ay bigla po ako nanigas at hindi makahinga kaya itinakbo po ako sa Ospital malapit sa office at ang naging result po ay nag Hyperventilate po ako. Pilit ko n po iniiwasan pero sa liit po ng opisina namin ay palagi ko cya naririnig na nagkekwento sa iba. Hindi ko po maiwasan pero dahil mahal ko ang trabaho ko nagtitimpi na lang ako kaso twice na po ako sinugod sa hospital dahil sa hyperventilate syndrome. Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako.
Maraming Salamat po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum