Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Estafa Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Possible Estafa Case Empty Possible Estafa Case Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:38 pm

JDMabs11

Arresto Menor

Good day po,

I need your help badly. I have a liability with my previous employer. I owe the company almost Php80,000.00. I asked the company to settle the amount to be deducted every payout which is the 15th and 30th however I decided to resign from the company last February of this year since our working relationship was no longer effective and asked if I could pay personally the amount still every 15th and 30th until such time I clear the amount. The company demanded I produced a post dated cheque for the payments prior the end date of my resignation date. They also did not provided me my last payout and back pay instead they had it deducted on my liable account with them. I also complied to their request to be present on the signing of documents in the presence of a barangay official. I complied with all there demands and requests. I am a single mother and has no funds since I left the company. I am very much willing to pay the amount until the very last cent and all I was asking was little more time for me to find po a stable job and salary para makapagbayad and to support my 6 years old daughter. I also inform them po na wala pa pong funds ang PDC dahil wala pa po along trabaho and hindi naman po regular ang binibigay na sustento ng estranged husband ko para sa anak namin. Recently nag email po ako sa company asking their good graces to allow me more time so I can make a second payment po peru nag reply po sila na e dedeposit po nil a and mga cheque and has evidence for estafa against me. Worried po ako dahil wala pong maiiwan na mag aalaga ng anak ko sakaling ipakulong nila ako at willing naman po ako bayaran and liabilities ko. Please ano po ang pwede kong gain? Appreciate all your help and advice po. God bless!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum