Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annuled marriage contested by solicitor general

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luffynaruto

Arresto Menor

the local rtc declared my marriage null and void around august 2008 after almost 5 years being in court and then the solicitor general appealed the decision. my query is, how long does it usually take for the court of appeals to hand down a decision and where can i follow up the case proceedings. fyi my ex-wife filed the case and knows the details she just sent me the cort's decision and informed me the sol gen appealed. thanks for the info.

attyLLL

you can check with the rtc to see what reference you can get (it's called CA-GR), then go to the Court of appeals. you can still use the original case number as reference if you wish to go straight to the CA.

i've given up guessing how long it takes. in my experience, the CA has surprised me with a decision in 3 months and one which has been pending even before i became a lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum